Pages

Monday, March 12, 2018




Festival du voyageur
1.    How we got there:
On February 22 we went on a field trip. The bus ride was so long. I sat with Abby on the way there. It was so fun on the bus but maybe not so much for Santana.

2.    First things we did:
When we got there we played in the playground and dropped our bags of and went on the horse ride. It was so fun. I sat with Santana on the horse ride. Once we got off the horse ride

3.    What we ate:
Then we had lunch. For lunch I had Dunkaroos and other foods. Then we went to see cool houses. My favorite was the black smith house thing.

4.    Last things we did:
Between each house thing there were gun shots. We also saw a lady holding a fox on a leash. While me and Santana where in line a boy came up to us and asked us what our names were. His name was Matthew he was really nice. We saw lots of ice sculptures. Then we went on the bus and I slept with Santana the whole way to Morris.

I really want to go back and make a bracelet and get my face painted.
By Taylor J


No comments:

Post a Comment