Pages

Monday, March 12, 2018



 Festival du voyageur!!!!!!!!!
By Logan
Yesterday we went to the festival du voyageur!
We got to festival du voyageur. We looked at sculptures there were a hand origami dove, a pumpkin and a face.
Then we went on a horse ride. The horses names were Joe and Ace and on the way back their names were Razzle and Dazzle.
After we got back we went sledding. My first time I went with Cohen. The second time I went with AJ and Raymond. The first time we went slowly. The second time we went so fast we wiped out .
Back to the sculptures me and AJ and Dawson and Carter were taking pictures. I got ok ones and AJ had good ones Carter got really good ones.
 And we went to fort Gibraltor and there was a black smith and one of the guys was making something. And there was a gun it was loud.
I relly want to go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment